You can still participate! I’m checking in periodically until Thursday at noon and will respond to your comments. FYI – here are the questions we posed. Please weigh in on Mojo’s FB Page.
- Living the Dream or Dreaming the Life. Do you ride as much as you want? What do you do when life gets in the way? If you have a partner, does she/he ride? What substitutes for riding?
- What are the biggest challenges you had when learning to ride? Did you take a course? Did you pass the first time? After the course, did you feel prepared to go out riding on your own? How did you build your skills?
- Is riding different for men and women? Is it harder to learn, harder to find others to ride with, are riding styles different, do men and women ride for different reasons?
- Riders come in all shapes and sizes. Curvy, straight, apple, pear, busty, flat, short, tall, petite, plus+++. What has your experience been finding gear that combines fit, fashion and function? Which would you sacrifice first? Are styles, especially for women, too cliché?
- Who has had the biggest influence on you as a rider? Do you have a role model, mentor? Tell us why.