Where would you like to travel on your Bucket List motorcycle rides? Who would you travel with?
Here’s where these Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook fans, want to go.
What’s on your list?
21 Bucket List Motorcycle Rides
- Mark K. From here in BC down to Tierra Del Fuego Argentina would be nice!
- Ursula B. When My offspring get more “grown up” I would like to go to B.C. and take two months to do it ! and definitely not in a straight line!
- Roni C. One day I would like to ride in Europe, with my husband. Take a couple of months and live out of saddle bags and a tent. Go were and when you want to with no solid plans other than a departure and a return trip ticket!
- Andrew P. Ace Cafe in London, Mongolia, well everywhere. Everywhere is on my bucket list.
- Tom M. Newfoundland has been on our bucket list for years. This summer, that dream will be realized.
- Carla V. The Cabot Trail Nova Scotia.
- Fritz G. On my bucket list is to head over to Ireland and do a grand tour of the Emerald Island, with my bride of 40 years
- Tim M. Isle of Mann and Ireland
- Bob E. Four corners of Canada US for sure
- Jeff D. Rode to the end of the TransCanada West last summer. Now I’m going to complete the highway riding to the eastern end in Nfld this summer.
- John T. HWY#1 along Cali coast! It is just too far to ride there with my holidays, so rental would have to be a must!
- Noel H. Too much to list here but I can recommend Highway 191 in Arizona between Morenci and Alpine. Ten Sleep Canyon in Wyoming. Highway 31A in the east Kootenays, BC. Vancouver Island, ( I grew up on VI so it isn’t really a bucket list thing for me but it would be). Highway to the sun in Montana, (I liked that one so much the day I did it I turned around and rode it the other way.) Crater Lake in Oregon is neat too.
- William H. hey it’s the big potato in Magherville NB LOL
- Manon D. Riding from Zion national park to Bryce Canyon from Ontario Canada is definitely on my list!!!
- Kees S. The top of the world highway, over to Alaska then take the ferry back to BC!
- David L. South African tour I’ve read about, expensive but from the pictures, looks worth it.
- Rick T. From P.E.I. on Saturday to St.Martins N.B. and along the Bay of Fundy mini trail, Then back to Saint John for a overnighter. Then on Sunday do the Saint John River Run with our group the Salt Water Retreads. Should do it in August.
- Jeffrey M. Where there would be some places to ride to on my llist such as the great wall in China, Sapa is Vetnam, maybe even Point Barrow in Alaska or Key West at the other end. But I pitty the fool who has Mr. Potato head on his list.
- Suhaymath N. Any of the following four would be great. Grossglockner in particular sounds pretty enticing!
- David . Going from Halifax to Niagara Falls in early September with our Retreads Group. The Retreads International Rally takes place in Niagara from 8th to the 12th Sept, then its on to Port Dover fro Friday the 13th, really looking forward to it!
- Tech Guy I was just thinking Isle of Man (May 25-June 7). Good call on the Cabot Trail Carla.