Imagine you are brave enough to do what you’ve always dreamed of doing. The Road to Courage live webinar will show you how to do just that.
Acts of courage need not be known worldwide to qualify as brave. Seemingly routine experiences in your daily life can require courage. This webinar will show you how to summon the courage you need for your situation. Things like:
- Asking for a raise or promotion
- Asking someone on a date
- Standing up for someone who is being bullied
- Traveling to an area you’ve never been to before
- Speaking to strangers
- Leaving an abusive relationship
- Ending an unfulfilled relationship
- Going on a solo trip
- Standing up for what you believe is right
- Trying something new that others perceive as risky – such as riding a motorcycle, sky-diving
- Following your heart in your career, even though the outcome is risky or goes against what others want for you
- Volunteering at a soup kitchen
- And many more
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the willingness to act in spite of fear. Any time your passion urges you to push your comfort zone, try something new or take a stand, you need courage to get past that fear-generated resistance, no matter what the magnitude.
The alternative is a humdrum existence, disappointment and regrets. It’s your choice. How do you want to live your life?
My intent is to remind you of what you already have; to show you how to apply your courage, strength and confidence into your daily life, while saving you time, energy and heartache along the way.
By applying the wisdom and insights from this webinar, you will change your mind about who you really are and what you can do.
I hope you will join me as we re-envision our strengths, our role in the world and our power to make a positive difference.
[success]”Amazing amount of information you packed into 45 minutes! ] Well done and very much enjoyed.” Gaye Martin [/success]
The Road to Courage will guide you to:
- Understand the relationship between courage and fear
- Learn how to turn fear into fuel for action and achievement
- Have the courage to discover who you really are
- Learn how to be less controlled by your fears
- Have the courage to fail
- Identify your self doubt and overcome it with courage
- Find the courage to do what you feel called to do
- Quiet the voices in your head that tell you can’t do it because you’re too old, too short, too young, too tall, not ready, not qualified, whatever
- Find the courage to stand up for what you know is right, even if it goes against the grain
- Emotionally detach from failure
- Learn how to build courage
- Find the courage to be imperfect – and move on!
[success]“I’m planning a solo trip this summer. I have a new touring bike, maps and GPS and the will to want to get out on the roads. I figure, if I wait for someone to go with me, I may never get there. With encouragement through your Webinars and through reading your book, I’ll be heading West! Thank you Liz!” Monet Beard[/success]
You will benefit if you:
- Feel like you’re standing on the sidelines watching other people make a difference in your community
- Are looking for ways to build your own courage
- Want to build courage into your daily life as a way of being
- Have a burning desire to accomplish something yet lack the courage to follow through
- Are tired of waiting and not willing to put off your time for adventure
- Are ready to boost your confidence, self-awareness and self-worth – all attributes you can use for success in any area of your life.
- Want to act from courage rather than react from fear
[success]“I really appreciated the statement about the choice of letting fear prevent you from moving forward or using its energy to push past it, that we should accept fear, be grateful for it and embrace it! Although there was much more good stuff that I took away from the webinar, that alone was worth the entire hour!” Ginny Bair[/success]
- 45 min. live webinar
- followed by 15 min Q&A
Date and Time:
- Tuesday May 21, 2013
- 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
- Session is recorded so if you can’t make the live event, registered participants can download the MP3 recording.
[success]“”Thanks Liz, very uplifting. Having faith in ourselves is something to remember. We can do more than we imagine!” Karen H.[/success]
Course materials include:
- MP3 audio recording
- PDF downloads of slide pack
Upon receiving your registration, you’ll be emailed instructions on how to participate in the live event.