Guest Post Guidelines
Calling for WMRE Reader Stories
I am accepting guest posts from readers of Women, Motorcycles and the Road to Empowerment (WMRE). These stories are particularly useful for my blog readers. Links to all my blogs are shared on FaceBook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Minimum 400 words – Maximum 800.
- The first post in this series, which inspired it, is an exception.
- Stories must be original content, which has not been published on the internet
- Stories from women and men are welcome
- Must be a personal experience story, inspired by reading WRME, but not necessarily a story about motorcycling
- If a particular story or stories resonated with you, those women would love to hear it, but there is otherwise no need to mention WMRE
- May include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Must include a photograph of you, which I have permission to modify (i.e. crop or resize) and post on my site; Include photo credits.
- Include author byline at the bottom with the link to your website (if applicable) already formatted.
I may add internal links if there is another post which is particularly relevant.
If your story meets these guidelines, send it to me – email@example.com. – either in the body of an email or as a WORD document. No other formats are accepted.
I will review and respond to all submissions, although it may take 1-2 weeks. Please don’t be offended if I edit for formatting consistency or suggest changes.
I reserve the right for final approval.