Power of the Road online motorcycling conference starts in a few hours and I wanted to make sure you were ready to take advantage of this incredible opportunity. It’s not often that we get access to these thought leaders, and even rarer to have them “gathered” at the same time.
There’s a ton of buzz and positive energy around this event. Add in the tremendous spirit of motorcycling, and we have the makings for a phenomenal experience.
Anyone registered can watch for free for 24 hours after the scheduled time.
Here’s today’s schedule (in ET):
12:00 p.m. – Liz Jansen (that’s me!) your host
- Introducing the event
- What to expect
- How to get the most out of each session
1:00 p.m. – Andrea Coleman: Riders for Health: the missing link in the chain
- How a passion turned into a global organization that’s helping to save 12 million lives
- How lessons from motorcycle racing have been key to growing a successful social enterprise
- The role of Riders in fostering sustainable social change and how you can apply that in your own setting
2:00 p.m. – Deb Grey: Becoming Who We Are
- How becoming who we are is the journey, not a destination, and how that affects how you live your life
- How to have the courage to be You – and where that can lead
- How to draw on your power to get through challenges and stay balanced
3:00 p.m. – Scott Kress: Learning in Thin Air
- How to get through times that are “challenging, monotonous, terrifying, lonely and boring – all at the same time” in the pursuit of your dream
- How to decipher good information from bad, stay focused on your goal and achieve success
- How following your intuition leads you to where you’re supposed to be
4:00 p.m. – Cris Sommer Simmons: Living the Legend
- What it takes to ride a 1915 Harley-Davidson cross-country
- Why it’s important to keep our legacy alive
- What you can learn from the early pioneers and how to apply it to your life
Use the Power of the Road to create your ideal life!
The Conference is live April 7th to 11th. Each video will be available for 24 hours on the Power of the Road website. That is Free to anyone who signed up.
If you know you would enjoy going on a walk with the audio, or listening to it in the car, at the gym, or at any time you wish, then Buying the Conference Bundle makes sense. Plus, it helps support Riders for Health, using motorcycles to deliver health care in Africa.
Right now it’s a SUPER value at $65 USD so I would get on it while the early bird is happening now.
Here is the link to buy. I know you will get so much more out of it when you have lifetime access. You’ll get 24 videos, audios and a downloadable worksheet with every interview with specific questions to fill out so you don’t just listen but you create an action plan based on what you’ve learned.
We really want you to get as much out of this event as possible and then extend that into your life.
Thank you for joining me on this amazing Road.