Have you ever wondered if Santa rides a motorcycle? What would make an ideal Santa Motorcycle?
Of course we’ll never know for sure, but we had some fun with the readers of Motorcycle Mojo Magazine recently. Here’s what they said.
- Cindy H. KTM 1190 ADV – now that’s a go anywhere bike!
- Mark K. BMW R1200 GS Adv because that bike can go anywhere.
- Tammy P. “When” he rides…. he rides a Ural, silly.
- Linda Y. He’d ride a 2001 Concours , cause he’s cool like me!!
- Ed L. If?
- Don E. HD Ultra, for touring comfort and lots of storage.
- Steve L. It would have to be a Gold Wing. They can really eat up the miles.
- Garth W. Why a red 2006 Kawasaki KLR650 of course ’cause they go everywhere and are as dependable as a reindeer
- Juan W. Hayabusa, cuz it could cover the World in one night lol
- Tom P. He needs a machine that has the space, the accessories and can go the distance. Gold Wing!
- Bruce B. Yamaha Super Tenere. When the pavement stops, Santa doesn’t have to!
- Peter H. Vincent Black Shadow…’cause it’s traditional and the best ever.
- Noel H. Something with a sidecar that also uses the sidecar wheel for drive.
- John H. Santa’s a classy guy with an eye for performance and value. A Yamaha Stratoliner of course!
- Glenn R. Anything as long as its a one horse and has a open (primary), lol
- John T. AWD Ural with a Sidecar, no explanation required!
- Ken A. Time to winterize the bike… Ski on front forks and chain on the rear tire.
- Greg K. My 1983 RZ350, it’s fast and it’s Red…. Go Santa Go!
What do you think would make the ideal Santa Motorcycle?