I’ve done lots of backcountry camping, mostly during canoe trips into the Canadian wilderness. I love it! But I didn’t feel the same way about motorcycle camping. Until last year. I always felt that after a day of riding in the elements, I wanted to be somewhere easy, comfortable and relaxing.
Last summer I planned to be on the road for an extended period of time and knew that motelling it just wasn’t in the budget. Besides, I’d started back into moto-camping in the last few years and had really enjoyed it.
Now I wonder why I didn’t do more of it sooner! It’s fantastic! It’s fun, way less expensive, you see the stars at night, and you meet the nicest people. Even if you’re alone, as I often am, even better! The secret is in a little planning, and having the right camping gear.
I’m excited to share my experiences so you too can start enjoying moto-camping more. Don’t wait as long as I did to get started!
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is thinking about motorcycle camping and wants to know how to get started
- Anyone who has tried moto camping and not enjoyed it
- Anyone who wants to improve their moto-camping experience
- Anyone who is ready to take moto camping to the next level
- Anyone who is ready to make the most of their moto travels
- How to decide if and/or when moto camping is for you
- How to get started, beginning with the essentials
- What and how much to take with you
- How to pack your motorcycle for camping
- How to select your clothing
- How to sleep comfortably
- What to look for in a tent
- How to find the campsite that’s right for you
- How to stay warm and dry
- When to head for a motel
- And much, much more
- 30-40 min. webinar
- followed by 20-30 min Q&A via live chat
- live chat throughout webinar
Date and Time:
- Tuesday April 22, 2014
- 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EDT
- Video replay is available to registered participants for 5 days
- Audio MP3 recording is available for download to registered participants
Registration is now closed. Watch for more upcoming webinars!