The Road to Courage
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the willingness to act in spite of fear. Any time your passion urges you to push your comfort zone, try something new or take a stand, you need courage to get past that fear-generated resistance, no matter what the magnitude.
Our sense of adventure beckons us along our life’s journey. We innately know this road has challenges, and although we like to think we’re in control, we don’t know what’s around the corner or how we’ll respond. Our ability to summon courage to move beyond those challenges, affects how successful we are in masterfully navigating towards our destination.
This engaging and interactive keynote, draws from stories in Liz’s book Women, Motorcycles and the Road to Empowerment. We explore how to apply courage, strength and confidence into your daily personal and professional life, while saving you time, energy and heartache – and making you a more effective leader.
By applying the wisdom and insights from this webinar, you will change your mind about who you really are and what you can do.
Join Liz to discover:
- The relationship between courage and fear
- 7 common sources of fear
- How those fears have nothing to do with our reality
- How to challenge the notions upon which that fear is based
- How to draw on courage to redirect that energy into something positive and constructive
- Techniques to discover and build courage
- How understanding your own fears, makes you more empathetic and client focused