Stop 6 of Virtual Book Tour – #MotoChat on Twitter
At today’s Virtual Book Tour stop, J.Brandon @americansahara and Rania Madanat @MadSocial host a twitter chat at 4:00 p.m. EST.
If you’ve never participated, they’re fun and easy to catch on to. Anyone can participate – even if you just want to watch from the sidelines.
Here’s how it works.
- Log onto Twitter.
- Make sure you’re following @trilliumliz, @americansahara or @madsocial.
- Questions will be tweeted by Rania (@MadSocial) and me (@trilliumliz). Questions are numbered sequentially beginning with Q1; Start your response with A1 for Q1.
- Add these hashtags to each tweet: #motochat #WMRE50. The hashtags identify you as part of the motochat and the virtual book tour. If there’s not enough room for the second one, or you forget to add them, no big deal.
- Example: Q1: What is your favorite motorcycle? #motochat #WMRE50 A1 The one in my garage #motochat #WMRE50
- Jump in with an answer whenever you want. Remember there is only room for 140 characters, including the hashtags so chose your letters wisely. Tweet as many times as you wish.
It can get quite lively so have fun with it! The questions will be based on the messages presented in Women, Motorcycles and the Road to Empowerment which should make for good fodder.
Remember that tweets count towards eligibility for the Gift Basket Draw at the end of the tour – but they will need to be identified by the #WRME50 or #motochat to be counted.