19 Goals for 2013
Forget New Year’s Resolutions. What’s one accomplishment you’d like to make in 2013?
We posed the question during a recent chat I facilitated on Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook page. These riders share theirs. Add yours in the comments below.
19 Goals for 2013
- Bruno G. Be able to take more time to go for a nice ride somewhere, not necessarily a planned ride
- Noel H. Do the circle from my house in 150 Mile to Little Fort, up to Tete Jeune, across to Prince George, and back to my house in one day. It’s about 850km and it is quite beautiful.
- Peter K. Complete a 1/2 Ironman (70.3) triathlon.
- Jeff S. Would love to be able to mend my broken Shovelhead chopper and ride again. I spent 5 years, scrimping, saving, begging, borrowing, buying and trading new and used part in able to build my own bike. I rode it 2 seasons and had a ring gear go in the primary from the starter. Then broken my neck and back on the job, and am now permanently disabled and unable to fix or pay to have it fixed. So it’s sat the past few years, collecting rust. #ACryingShame
- Willie U. Complete the mad bastard scooter rally.
- Lee M. A ride to Nova Scotia.
- Art A. Actually finish an enduro race in a respectable position. LOL
- Mark K. Upgrading the suspension on my GS.
- Ian S. More time in the saddle. Like a weeklong tour.
- Rania M. Buy an adventure bike.
- Rania M. And get Mary Murphy and myself to to Canada for one of Liz Jansen’s DYI classes.
- Andrew P. Make one person, I’d totally be happy with one, stop getting ready to go, and just go. A lesser goal is to have some worry more over where they are going than what they are riding, but it’s a distant second.
- Glenn R. I would like to race a flat track one more time.
- Kees S. I would take lee parks total control training.
- Helena K. I would love to tour more.
- Roni C. ride to California … see the place where Wyatt Earp was laid to rest.
- Karen G. Less working, more riding!
- Robert W. Route 66.
- John H. Sturgis. Did Route 66 last year, though!
What’s one goal – motorcycle related or other – you’d like to realize in 2013?