13 Confessions from Motorcycle Shows
What spontaneous purchases have you made at motorcycle shows? Anyone ever come home with something they didn’t plan for? Like a bike?
Bike show season is in full swing and you may have recent experience. We posed the question during a recent chat I facilitated on Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook page.) These riders confess. Add yours in the comments below.
- Mary B. Came home from my first show with a lovely Joe Rocket jacket that I hadn’t planned on. Bike purchase was also spontaneous but wasn’t at a show.
- Glenn R. A nice leather vest.
- Jeff S. Always come home with something I didn’t plan on buying. Never a bike though. Yet.
- Darlene D. None.
- Rania M. Nothing really in the past. I have won swag I wasn’t expecting to win.
- Mark K. Paddy Tyson’s book! That and a pair of Joe Rocket boots.
- Noel H. They don’t have shows in the boonies where I live. Going to a show itself would be unexpected.
- Randy B. Oh man…that would be a very long list.
- Ian S. Jacket, Gloves, Boots, …
- Don S. Your Mag (Motorcycle Mojo) and I am so glad I did. Love the mag.
- Stephanie M. A helmet, when I hadn’t even started riding yet!
- Stephanie M. And your magazine.
- Danielle D. MMmini donuts.
Your turn. Confessions below.