33 More Stocking Stuffers from Riders
What motorcycle related gift would you like to see in your stocking?
We posed the question during a recent chat I facilitated on Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook page. These riders tell us what they’re hoping for. Add yours in the comments below.
- Darlene D. Saddlebags & brackets for the bags
- Paul M. Mojo magazine
- Dave M. Pivoting floorboards
- Rania M. I would really love heated gear. It would fit in a stocking though…unless it was a big one
- Jeff S. a repair job on my primary.
- Ride-Stop N-Go Your book (Women Motorcycles and the Road to Empowerment) and a beach to read it on..
- Darlene D. I have the book & it was awesome
- Eric M. I’d love to find a set of keys for a new bike in my stocking
- Brian L. A set of the new bead breaker tire irons from Motion Pro
- Rania M. The book is inspiring isn’t it Darlene Duncan
- Brian L. Or a job at a local motorcycle dealership
- Noel H. I’d be good with a Mojo toque. It is winter after all.
- Darlene D. Yes it is and I would recommend it to anyone rider or non-rider
- Mary B. plane tickets to some place warm with a nice ride waiting for me at the airport. Destination should have lots of twisty road
- Chris S. id like a KLR 650
- Randy B. I’d like a set if Scala G9’s. A Michelin road pilot 3 (rear) some new boots, a set of one piece leathers, and a subscription to your mag.
- Glenn R. A new power band, I think my old one is stretched? lol
- Rania M. A KLR Chris would be cool too
- Alan P. 1970’s honda 350 sorry, purists
- Mark K. Aerostich Darian jacket
- Kevin B. A Ninja 300.
- Frank VDS How about a new motorcycle?
- Pam B. A Triumph America!
- Doug J. Heated glove liners that work!
- Randy B. @Liz. If you don’t ask you don’t get. Tbh I’d be happy with a pair of jeans. And a copy of Mojo.
- Martin S. Belly pan for my SV.
- Cliff P. ’13 roadglide ultra …complete w all the bells n whistles…or, the ownership to said ultra in my name ;-)))
- Dave T. New Shuberth C3, white, Scala rider pro.
- Stephanie M. Cobra Engine Guards for my Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado
- Danielle SD. Nitrous
- Kees S. Well, I’d ask for Touratech panniers, but I’d also like a really loud compressed air horn for my F650!
- Andy H. Intercom, helmet, Blue LED’s, Boots and that’s it!
- Larry E. A new motorcycle – any motorcycle, mine was written off in an accident back in October, and a new neck – my neck was fractured in the accident. One more thing, Santa, I am asking for a generous dose of willingness on my wife’s part to say yes to letting me ride again.
How about you? What would you like in your stocking??