Looking for some last minute stocking stuffers? Look no further than this list of #moto gifts for the special rider in your life. Taken from the recent webinar on 50+ Gadgets & Gizmos, these thoughtful gifts will please everyone.
10 Moto Stocking Stuffers Ideas
- Air pressure gauge. No rider should be without an air pressure gauge. Inspecting tires for correct inflation and wear is one of the easiest, most valuable steps you can take for your riding safety.
- Chair. These chairs pack up into a small stuff bag and are very light. Plus they’re comfortable for long evenings around the campfire or taking to any rider event.
- Multi tool. Useful for a variety of situations, this takes up little room and adds a lot of value. The bicycle multi-tool is another variation which I stow under my seat.
- Pocket wrench. Another small tool with lots of uses and lots of value.
- Flashlight. A compact LED flashlight is great for checking your map at night, setting up camp or trying to find anything in your packs.
- Mini dry bags. These waterproof bags are ideal for keeping phones and money dry. Stick them in your tank bag so they’re easily accessible at all times.
- Gremlin bell. A gremlin bell is attached at the lowest point of your bike to keep the road gremlins away. But you can’t buy your own. In order to work properly, this must be received as a gift.
- Mini compressor. This takes up very little space and can come in very handy for topping up tire pressure, especially if you’ve had to repair a flat in the middle of nowhere. Plugs into a 12V receptacle.
- AMA Membership. AMA (and the Canadian MCC) work hard to protect rider rights. Purchasing a membership supports the invaluable work they do. It also gives you affinity programs – like roadside assistance for your car or motorcycle, in the US and Canada.
- Magazine subscriptions. There are lots to choose from and something for every rider. Get them in print or electronic versions.