28 Riders on their Dream Motorcycle Destinations
If you had a chance to travel on bike to a foreign destination that you have not yet visited (by motorcycle) where would it be? Why?
Here’s how these experienced Motorcycle Mojo fans responded.
- Mark K. A little jaunt down to Tierra Del Fuego is a dream of mine. One thing I would like to mention is that the forum Horizons Unlimited is an amazing resource for international motorcycle travel. Plug for Grant Johnson right there!
- Mary M. Ireland. Where my ancestors are from.
- Bob E. the Highlands of Scotland as well
- Kevin G. Would love to tour through Ireland. Been there many times but on two-wheels it would be a totally new country.
- Cristi F. Morocco. And definitely Cuba.
- Josh E. East Timor. Driven there, it’s amazing. Huge mountains and crap roads, ADV heaven.
- Ralph M. Pan-American HWY- its a bucket list thing
- Bryce P. Pan American. Lifelong dream
- Alec S. Africa
- Lindsay T. Anywhere.
- Elizabeth H. All of them..but specifically, a few months in Europe is next on the list
- Manny F. All across Europe.
- Brad S. Italian and Swiss alps… because I think the roads and vistas would be awesome and riding in Europe is a dream of mine.
- Brian L. New Zealand. Been there by motorhome, want to do it on Motorcycles.
- Mike O. Central America!
- Dave C. I suggest Peru.
- Robert B. Tibet
- Daniel R. Switzerland. Heard it has fantastic riding and would like to know if it is true.
- Karen G. Now that I think about it…..I have an Uncle in the Czech Republic who also rides, so if I ever had a chance to go there and ride with him, that would be amazing.
- Jennifer P. Mongolia. Wide open spaces
- Chantal S. Ireland…its my dream to go
- Lou A. Iberian peninsula – my heritage
- Noel H. There are a lot of roads in Europe that would be fun to ride. A lot of history too.
- Bob E. Europe. I love the scenery, the history and experiencing so many countries and cultures in close proximity to each other. To ride in those areas is certainly “bucket list” material. I once shared a table in a market in Maastricht Netherlands with a Dad and Daughter who had ridden in 5 countries that day!!
- Jhana J. England, to put a lap on top gear’s test track, and see how a 20 year old $2500 Honda Magna would place on the board, considering how close a 600cc bike got to the Ariel Atom…
- Keith B. Swiss Alps
- Marc O. Europe for the history
- Steve M. Scotland
Where would you love to go on your motorcycle? Tell us in the comments below.