22 Riders Share Their Winter Bike Fixes
For those of you who have to “deal” with winter, what do you do to get your bike-fix during the long cold months?
We posed the question during a recent chat I facilitated on Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook page. These riders tell us how they manage. Add your tips in the comments below.
- Darlene V. Store it at Motorcycle Enhancements in Oakville to do touch ups and keep in a safe place…
- Wendy C. Go into the garage and work on my restoration project or on my current ride.
- Mark K. Touratech catalog & Horizons Unlimited website.
- Shawn D. Read Mojo and spend a lot of time in the garage with the bikes. Plus we have a lot of great bike shows to attend.
- Mark K. Oh yes, Vancouver motorcycle show every January. Had the pleasure of meeting Paddy Tyson there one year.
- Darleen W. Motorcycle show in Toronto in December
- Jeff S. Mojo and my old Shovelhead. Readin’ and a-wrenchin’!
- Ken M. Ride my snowmobile, its touring, going into different places I normally don`t go so I figure same as bike on snow, needless to say last winter sucked to much winter for bike not enough for a snowmobile but my honey do list sure got shorter around home!
- Ron G. Keep on riding. Global warming is a plot arranged by motorcyclists…
- Ursula B. Talk to people on sites like “bikers post”. Read motorcycle magazines.
- Bren B. I hang out with other bikers lol Look forward to the Motorcycle shows in the winter
- Mark F. This year I’m going to read a great book about women and motorcycling.
- Tom M. I watch Motorcycle Experience on TSN and also plan our summer “Big Trip”.
- Daryl M. I go snow biking on the slopes
- Angela M. Get some wind therapy anyway. and if lucky enough head south for sun therapy too!
- Cynthia C. Try and get away to the sunny south of awhile ))
- Rick G. Winters here are tough! I just don’t ride that day. Wink
- Glenn R. Stud the dirt bike and also ride the skidoo.
- Randy M. Cover them and leave them till the weather gets better.
- David W. Sleep, perchance to dream…of riding…
- Wade H. Back when I had more time…. Used to load them up and head for
- Paul L. If it’s not icy, go for a ride – and dress in my thermals
What do you do in winter? Add your comments below!