Yesterday’s post talked about kids leading the way in using action to realize their dreams. What one dream would you like to realize in your life?
We posed the question during a recent chat I facilitated on Motorcycle Mojo Magazine’s FaceBook page.) These riders share theirs. Add yours in the comments below.
- Benson K. Last summer I realized my dream (since I was 10) of riding across Canada. Now I have to come up with a new one!
- Peter K. My life is my dream and it’s a work in progress!
- Mark K. Learning to ride in my 30s was one, now that I am in my 40s I would say travel by bike with my wife at my side…
- Pam V. To see the world on 2 wheels!
- Rania M. The dream of just bringing my sisters together in one happy place. Might take a life time…til then..I think I can get one more riding
- Nathan M. To be able make my living painting bikes
- Andrew P. Make people so jealous of my awesomeness they go looking for awesomenrof their own. Hmm. That sounded better in my head.
- Glenn R. Every 10 years I want to win a !st place trophy in a different Kind of motorcycle competition, So far I have.
- Tim D. I’d like the stock markets to rebound and regain my financial freedom.
- Helena K. I would love to do the Italy tour by Vespa. Looks fun!
- Kevin G. As for motorcycle dreams…….it would be pretty cool to ride in (or lead – ha-ha) a parade lap at a TT race in the Isle of Man.
- Roni C. A small house in TN… with a good view of the Smokey Mountains to look at while having morning coffee and choosing what road to ride….
What’s your dream? Add it in the comments below.