29 Moto Ride Wishes for 2014
The end of the year is a good time to reflect on successes, challenges of the previous year. We asked Motorcycle Mojo fans, “What one ride (day/weekend/longer) do you wish to do next year that you didn’t get done in 2013?”
- Mark K. I missed out on doing the Cascade Mountain loop this year in WA state. Still one of my favourite rides.
- Noel H. A friend and I did that this year. We started out at my place in 150 Mile House and rode over the Monashee to get to the Kootenays, spent a couple of days in the Kootenays and then went to Washington State through Nelway.
- Don E. Going to ride the “Tail of the Dragon”. Several of the riders of my group talk about it, but it looks like it will happen in 2014. Yeah!
- Helena K. Newfoundland
- Rick E. Another trip down the pacific coast highway from Santa Monica to Oregon
- Juan W. From home to Vancouver (Canada way), Pacific Coast hwy down to San Diego, and back up through Vegas, Death Valley and towards home.
- Noel H. I wanna ride the road in the picture! Where is it? [All i know is somewhere between here and Vegas. If anyone knows – please help out here!]
- Noel H. From my house to 100 Mile House, then east to Little Fort, north from there to Tete Jeune Cache, west to Prince George and thence home to 150 Mile House. It’s about 800 Km and I can do it easily in a day.
- Glenn S. Newfoundland
- Dorion O. East coast of Canada
- John H. Newfoundland.
- Michael G. A one week tour of the countries along the east coast of the Adriatic Sea … Slovenia, Croatia etc.
- Jeff L. Would like to work my way up to Jasper and then head down to Banff and back towards Calgary then head home to Didsbury. Would like to take a couple of days to do it so I can stop and see the sights.
- Danielle B. From the west to east coast of USA for my 50th!
- Suhaymath N. Track days!
- Kris G. I want to do my first dirt bike poker run next year! That was this years missed goal. And we have a plan to ride the Pacific Coast Highway. And hopefully highway 2 in Washington.
- Serge C. Deal’s Gap… totally awesome!
- RobRene V. Ottawa Valley
- Jeff M. Looking forward to the Lake Superior Circle
- Jo Anne V. from Red Deer to Kelowna BC..
- Wayne Jr N. Touring in the Kootenay’s in BC…no more beautiful place on earth!
What ride tops your list for 2014?