Power of the Road – Day 3
Welcome to Day 3 of Power of the Road. Wow – we’re almost halfway through. What an amazing time we’re having.
Here’s today’s schedule (in ET):
12:00 p.m. – Christa Neuhauser: The Importance of Focus
- How to recognize and clear your own filters and really see another person
- How to get going after major life transitions-voluntary or involuntary
- How to build a strong support network while building a business or career
1:00 p.m. – Genevieve Schmitt: 10 Life Lessons from Motorcycling
- How to recognize your limitations, set healthy boundaries and learn to say no
- Why it’s important to understand that just because someone’s a rider, doesn’t mean they’re your friend
- How to stop worrying about what other people think of you and be who you are
2:00 p.m. – Paul (Trapper) Cane: Motorcycles Save Lives
- How to turn tragedy into opportunity
- How motorcycle therapy changes the lives of veterans and their families
- How to serve your country, community and fellow citizen through motorcycling
3:00 p.m. – Sarah Schilke: Charting Your Unique Course
- Why a passion may open doors but you need the functional skills to walk through them
- How to identify opportunities and turn them into a job
- How to use volunteer work to build your resume and become more marketable
4:00 p.m. – Debbie Evans Leavitt: Practices to Develop Balance and Core Strength
- How to get over other people’s perception of you and not let it get in your way
- Why it’s important to look at the goal, not the problem, and how to learn that
- How to merge calculations and confidence to influence the outcome of an undertaking
Use the Power of the Road to create your ideal life!
The Conference is live April 7th to 11th. Each video will be available for 24 hours on the Power of the Road website. That is Free to anyone who signed up.
If you know you would enjoy going on a walk with the audio, or listening to it in the car, at the gym, or at any time you wish, then Buying the Conference Bundle makes sense. Plus, it helps support Riders for Health, using motorcycles to deliver health care in Africa.
Right now it’s a SUPER value at $65 USD so I would get on it while the early bird is happening now.
Here is the link to buy. I know you will get so much more out of it when you have lifetime access. You’ll get more than 20 videos, audios, and a downloadable worksheet with every interview with specific questions to fill out so you don’t just listen but you create an action plan based on what you’ve learned.
We really want you to get as much out of this event as possible and then extend that into your life.