Today is Day 4 and there’s another line-up of powerful speakers. Plus, here’s what people are saying about this event:
“Thank you for this amazing informative poweroftheroad site. Just finished listening to Genevieve and Christa of Roadrunner. Incredible interviews thank you Liz for making this happen.” Maggie M.
“This conference is such a great idea! There is so much we can learn from each other’s experiences, and so much to be inspired about. I’ve been riding for 40 years and have learned and/or been inspired by something from each of the speakers so far. What shines through in all the speakers is the passion for what they do, and the contribution they make to the lives of the people around them. They are all successful in different ways, but a common factor throughout is their generosity with their time and skills.” Sheonagh R.
“I love what FIM is doing to support women in racing, and it’s always great to listen to stories from moto travels. AMA folks are great.” (Survey respondent)
“Thanks for this. I’m finding it very interesting.” Bob M.
“Fantastic show you have put together –thumbs up.” (Survey respondent)
“Really enjoying the interviews. Making me want to get out on the road. I know it will happen soon. Thanks for pulling all this together.” Marcy F.
Here’s today’s schedule (shown in ET):
12:00 p.m. – Mark Richardson: Recording Your Ride
- How to write your stories so others will understand and want to read them
- How to best capture your story and keep a record during your ride
- How to catch the attention of editors, publishers and readers
1:00 p.m. – Ana Forrest: Fierce Medicine
- How to recognize fear is controlling your actions and learn to stalk it
- How yoga can help you embrace your challenges, heal..and be a better rider, including exercises to get you there
- How practicing being completely present leads to ecstasy
2:00 p.m. – Lia Grimanis: Success Secrets from a Joy Vigilante
- How to go from high-school dropout and homeless, to top income earner and named one of Canada’s 100 most powerful women
- How anyone can be a joy vigilante
- Why it’s Important to fulfill your calling, even when it means doing outrageous things-and how you can do it in your own way
3:00 p.m.- Paul Pelland: Road Recalculated
- How to find your calling at any age – and what to do about it
- How to turn major life challenges into something positive and constructive
- What to do when the going gets tough
4:00 p.m. – Maggie McNally Bradshaw: Motorcycles and Rights: The Gauge of Freedom
- How motorcycle issues are a barometer of greater societal freedoms
- How to use your voice and the strength of community to bring things back into balance
- Current issues that threaten your rights (i.e. motorcycle-only checkpoints) and how to effectively make a difference
Use the Power of the Road to create your ideal life!
The Conference is live April 7th to 11th. Each video will be available for 24 hours on the Power of the Road website. That is Free to anyone who signed up.
If you know you would enjoy going on a walk with the audio, or listening to it in the car, at the gym, or at any time you wish, then Buying the Conference Bundle makes sense. Plus, it helps support Riders for Health, using motorcycles to deliver health care in Africa.
Right now it’s a SUPER value at $65 USD so I would get on it while the early bird is happening now.
Here is the link to buy. I know you will get so much more out of it when you have lifetime access. You’ll get more than 20 videos, audios, and a downloadable worksheet with every interview with specific questions to fill out so you don’t just listen but you create an action plan based on what you’ve learned.
We really want you to get as much out of this event as possible and then extend that into your life.
Thank you for joining me on this amazing Road.