We’re always looking for novel travel destinations. How’s this for an idea: Link together these (no-longer-so) top secret swimming holes, as identified by USA today.
The first is only 2 hours from where I live and I’ve never been there. This may be the summer!
Whether these are in your back yard or along a route you’re planning, check them out – and get out for a swim. Let the child in you play in the water!
12 Top Secret Swimming Holes
- The Grotto—Bruce Peninsula National Park, Ontario. And if you’re looking to spice things up just a little, Top 10 skinny dipping spots in Georgian Bay.
- Aztec Falls–San Bernardino National Forest, California
- Cummins Falls—Cummins Falls State Park, Tennessee
- Dorset Quarry, Vermont
- Sliding Rock—Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina
- Sooke Potholes—Sooke Potholes Provincial Park, British Columbia
Which of these do you plan to visit? Or….Where are your favorites?